1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net

Bringing Back The Old Perks

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Cobwebster, Mar 20, 2017.

By Cobwebster on Mar 20, 2017 at 8:06 PM
  1. Cobwebster

Cobwebster Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Hey guys!

Obviously as you know we removed a lot of the donor perks from our old ranks so that we could be EULA Compliant! However, this means we had 2 groups of people.. those with the old perks and those with the new ones... In order to be fully EULA compliant we need to make a good amount of the old perks still available to everyone. The best way we can do this whilst keeping it fair is by selling them for in-game cash!

Atm, I'm in the process of making /Shop just generally better, i'm removing a lot of the useless sell options so that we can add more without being worried about exploits and making prices more realistic and rewarding rather than a free resource shop for low low prices...

As it turns out, we can actually sell permissions in /Shop in a pretty clean and cool way, for example..

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Important to note in the new RolePlay Survival (cSurvival) The shop will only have PermShop & a new VIP shop, we've got a new system for buying/selling normal materials.

Also another point I should mention is /Fly for 50k is just an example, that price will be made more expensive.

So my question is, what would you like to see in the PermShop & VIP Shop?

ATM, in the perm shop we have..

/kit
    /eChest
    /Fly

& in the VIP Shop,

We just have a collection of rare items.

- Cobwebster

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Cobwebster, Mar 20, 2017.