1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net

Thoughts On A Nsurvival Reset.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by LowlyGentlemen, Jun 18, 2017.

?

Reset nSurvival? (NOT OFFICIAL)

1. Yes

45.9%
  2. No

54.1%
  1. MasterGabeMOD

MasterGabeMOD Manager
    Staff Member Manager

I agree with everything that you mention here. I personally feel that the server could really use a reset. Unfortunately, due it's popularity, management and I do not want to upset our players. I know NSurvival is lacking updates greatly these days. I would provide more updates but it's difficult to load out new features when I've got other servers that need attention. I would definitely give SurvivalRP a try too if you haven't. I've seen people create far more interesting creations using SRP's custom map. It's actually quite cool to look at.

Also - management has no fresh ideas for NSurvival. If we were to do a reset, all you would get is a reset of money and maps. Unless people were to come through with fresh suggestions, we have nothing at the moment.

TheTurtle_Gamer likes this.
  2. TheTurtle_Gamer

TheTurtle_Gamer IDMC Addict

Mhm, -1.
    Even Gabe said no lol. Also I do not have all the perms, I only just got /fly and skilspawner, and I am currently expanding my base which will take all of my money, and much more.
    A lot have
    Indeed, it will be a mistake to, as @Maya <3 just said.
    We're not being greedy, nor selfish. @Rethestius said that the econimy will be the same, and there is still space to build. I can vouch for that because I have a 1000 chunk space around my claim, which is about 50 chunks of emptiness itself. And unless they add new features, your friend will always be bored unless he actually useses his imagination. I am never bored on there, I'm always expanding my base, making new grinders and ways to get food and supplies to help new players. Also I donate a lot of money and supplies to new members and warps, so they can expand and enjoy survival. I don't mind having money, however I barely use any of it.
    Edit:
    As I just said, no ideas or new features, so people would still be bored anyway. The whole point of nSurvival is to do single-player survival with friends with a few added features to make it more fun, not to have fancy new features and like flying cars or placable pre-built houses. Stop being lazy and use your imagination I say.

This is still a massive -1 from me.

3. Thomas the Dank Engine

Nice paragraph as to why nSurvival shouldn't be reset.

Catx, Rethestius and TheTurtle_Gamer like this.
  4. MasterGabeMOD

MasterGabeMOD Manager
    Staff Member Manager

For those who are not happy with the choice being made with NSurvival, I would seriously give SRP a try. It's far more loaded with features. Hit me up with suggestions. I would be happy to implement some cool things to SRP!

_JoeFish_ likes this.
  5. TheTurtle_Gamer

If you're talking to the people that are bored, indeed. But if you're talking to the people not wanting the reset, que? lol

6. Cattxx

Cattxx Novice

I have a couple of reasons why I oppose a reset. First of all, when the server I came from reset survival, they lost a decent amount of players because many people did not want a reset (This server is now shutting down). Another reason why I do not want a reset is because I have a huge house, like seriously, it's a maze. It's probably the best house I've ever built tbh. I do understand that sometimes a server has to if there are literally builds everywhere you look, but I still strongly oppose it.
    This is just my opinion on the whole thing.
    kthxbai

Rethestius and TheTurtle_Gamer like this.
  7. NetherMoBs

NetherMoBs Novice

Staff, this is the plan: As soon as the poll reaches more votes for "no" u lock this thread. Good? Peeeerfect.

Rethestius likes this.
  8. TornadousZack

TornadousZack Active Member

I have an idea! How about we add SlimeFun and Addons and make it interesting. If you like this idea, I will make a poll.

Rethestius likes this.
  9. NetherMoBs

NetherMoBs Novice

Shouldn't that be added to csurvival? Or survivalrp? (don't know what the difference is)

10. TornadousZack

SurvivalRP is based on a more RolePlay thing while plugins like Slimefun add items for enhancing Survival, thus, making Nsurvival more fun to play.

11. NetherMoBs

NetherMoBs Novice

But what would be these features?

12. LowlyGentlemen

LowlyGentlemen Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

"NSurvival" aka Normal Survival, I don't think players would want such things regardless of what they're like

13. TornadousZack

What if we make Nsurvival, Modded Survival? Or make another Survival? Because new items will extend the imagination and challenge of Survival greatly.

14. LowlyGentlemen

LowlyGentlemen Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thus why we have SurvivalRP, a place with loads of custom plugins that's far different then nSurvival so if you'd like to request it there fill free to!

15. TornadousZack

SurvivalRP is based more on RP, whereas Survival's normal Biome is perfect to test new things and be more of a challenge. Also, SurvivalRP is already fun enough and doesn't need more items and stuff to enhance its experience, while new items will boost Nsurvival's popularity and give us all something more to do.

16. Rethestius

Rethestius Member

I like idea of adding more addons and such. But here is one thing i would like to ask and this wil be for @LowlyGentlemen or @MasterGabeMOD to answer. Would ya'll allow permissions on NSurvival to tear down old unclaimed builds that has been raided and griefed? This will be better for the world builders looking to build. I don't see why it wouldn't hurt to tear down old builds that are unclaimed and partially standing. Would this cause an issue? I do a lot of exploring and see this everywhere. It is just a thought for now.

17. TornadousZack

I think tearing down unused builds shoyld

18. TheTurtle_Gamer

19. Maya <3

Maya <3 Novice

I agree.

20. Catx

Catx Chat Moderator
    Staff Member Chat Moderator

I don't think the server really needs a reset, there's plenty of land, also partially because I just joined xd