It's that time of year again. Recently, the IDMC Network has lost a lot of our staff members due to personal issues or school. This opens up many spots to possibly become a staff member. If you are an active member of our community and feel like you have what it takes to become one, you can apply to become one. There are a few requirements that you will need to meet before you can apply though.
Do not discuss your staff application with other staff members unless asked first. Please make sure that your application is not just a few sentences per section. We want detailed and well-written applications. I wish you all the best of luck!
- You must be active (online at least two or three hours a day or more)
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You must have at least 15 forum posts/messages to apply.
- You must have a forum account that is at least seven days old.
- You must be able to record (screen recorder) as evidence when you punish a player.
- You must have Discord and be a member of our public IDMC Discord.
- You must have good SPaG (spelling, punctuation, and grammar).
- You must have a microphone (built-in or external).