1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

August Newsletter 2018

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Sep 1, 2018.

By Melodaze on Sep 1, 2018 at 8:11 AM
  1. Melodaze

Melodaze Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

[​IMG]

Hey IDMC Network!

I feel like August went by too fast if you ask me. We're nine months in and this year, we've been progressing slowly, but the worth will all be worth it in the end I hope! It’s shorter this time around, as per usual, but there are some significant additions and changes. Be sure to check out the September newsletter next month!

P.S. I'm not going to make any promises of when the top five voters will be back as there's a lot of bugs with voting, however, I can assure you that it will be coming back when we can deal with certain issues. Sorry to everyone who has been voting and eager to find out whether they are the top voter or not.

Special thanks to IAmVerySatisfied and Pineapple_Man2 for being August's Top Donators!

___---=*(+)*=---___

Staff Changes >

More staff changes this month, hopefully, we can get back our old staff member count soon. It's sad to see staff members go, however, congratulations to all of our trial Chat Moderators this month, good luck! By the way, if you’re interested, be sure to apply here, but read this before doing so!

August |
    Congratulations to @MasterGabeMOD for becoming August's Staff of the Month!

IDMC Seasonal Event >

HCS/HCV/Vanilla has now been rebranded to IDMC Seasonal Event! The first season ended August 15th, with three winners: 1st- _CARS_PLAYS_MC_, 2nd- UncleWrong, 3rd- Retr. These players received global ranks; MVP+, MVP, VIP+.

The second IDMC Seasonal Event will launch September 2nd with the ultimate goal of being #1 on /baltop. Players on the #1, 2, and 3 spots will be rewarded. Of course, the #1 player will be given first dibs on what prizes they want.

Possible prizes include:
    • global ranks (MVP+, MVP, or VIP+)
    • titles (you can choose!)
    • store vouchers ($5-$25)
    Good luck and have fun!

General Updates >

A series of minor changes including:
    • Global | (fixed NPCs, plugin updates, CPU fixed, and currently, 1.12+ are the only compatible versions)
    • Skyblock | (major shop changes in both /is ms and /shop, quest rewards improved, and reset the end)
    As always, changes are viewable here!

Future Plans >

The big plan for IDMC as of right now is the introduction of BattleGrounds (like KitPvP) a PE version of IDMC (pocket edition). We're currently beta testing, so hopefully, PE will be out by next month! The production of OP Prison and mini-games will be delayed as a result, but I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed for these other projects. Stay tuned for next time!

___---=*(+)*=---___

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Sep 1, 2018.