1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Battlegrounds Changes 10-27-18

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by MasterGabeMOD, Oct 28, 2018.

1. MasterGabeMOD

MasterGabeMOD System Manager
    Staff Member Manager

▶ What's new // General changes
    • Player inventories will now drop into a corpse (Please see screenshot below)
    • On player death and player join, default (kit) items will regenerate in your inventory
    • Improved gapple regeneration
    • Removed slime launching, too many issues with this and it's better to just jump
    • These improvements also resolve issues with new players not receiving a kit
    • Because of item loss, token shop items are cheaper now
    So I want to point out that these changes are incredibly game breaking. It's nice to never lose your items, but it's also boring not being able to loot other player's inventories. I introduce a unique new feature which spawns a corpse and allows you to loot inventories without stealing someone's entire kit. I know this defeats the whole purpose of this server, however I believe that this is a classier way to loot player inventories.

Please let me know what you guys think of this new idea. Also, be warned for bugs!
    upload_2018-10-27_23-38-0.png

BLUEWIZARDNINJA and imlikettea like this.
  2. qwertyqwerty

qwertyqwerty Member

Sometimes my hits don't register at all when I play and I have to rejoin to fix it. Also, I keep getting lagged back into blocks even when my ping is good. Other than that you're doing a great job with battlegrounds.

Slimeymimey and imlikettea like this.