1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Battlegrounds Issue

Discussion in 'BattleGrounds' started by Zed, Jan 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zed

Zed Active Member

Hi folks. I have a simple issue that is easily resolved if you are a normal understanding person. Please stop "Watering" the hotel on the Battlegrounds Server! It is highly irritating to block up the water that is randomly placed within the hotel all of the time. I request any of you "waterers" to stop--it isn't funny, it isn't cool, it isn't normal. I mean, do we really need people placing water all over in Battlegrounds?! No. Why do you need to water up the place? What joy does it bring you? In other words, how ignorant are you? Just stop the dang thing.

TheIronMinor and Slimeymimey like this.
  2. michaelmode

michaelmode Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I don’t think you had to include “how ignorant are you?”, but noted. I think water is used as a PVP advantage to prevent players from easily escaping/targeting. @Zed

3. Zed

Zed Active Member

I see that, but I do think that water is especially annoying for logging in to find that the hotel is full of water. (And
    fyi, I am considered mean! XD)

Slimeymimey likes this.
  4. michaelmode

michaelmode Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I see. I just don't think that this can be changed nor will it be treated as a priority, considering the fact that it doesn't negatively impact the server nor have other players spoken up about it.

5. Zed

Zed Active Member

Honestly, I'm not asking for reform; and from anyone. I'm just asking people to stop.

Slimeymimey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.