1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Bring Back The Welcoming Of New Players And /topkills.

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Feedback' started by Jrninjaboy915, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Jrninjaboy915

Jrninjaboy915 Novice

Ign: jrninjaboy915
    Server for suggestions: All?
    Suggestion: make a /top kills and a system that welcomes new players in chat when they join.
    Reason why it should be added: i think these Ideas should be added because back when I played in 2016, in nsurvival whenever someone new would join, it would say something like Welcome player to the server! I feel as If this makes the new player feel more, well, welcomed, lol, I just feel as if it was a nice touch to the game modes, and made the new players feel wanted and accepted to the community. For the top kills, I feel as if the pvpers of the game modes can have something to strive for other then to just pvp for fun, now I know that these game modes aren't made for pvp, but I think it would still be a nice touch for these pvpers that play the game modes other then Battlegrounds. Thanks for reading this have a nice day ^_^

#1 Jrninjaboy915, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Slimeymimey likes this.
  2. Penguin?

Penguin? Member

I completely agree with you. Pvp is no longer fun on the server because Battlegrounds doesn't have many people playing it. I used to be really active on battlegrounds until I realized it just wasn't any more fun. If they could add something that also involved pvp, other than factions, I think I would play it.

Slimeymimey and Jrninjaboy915 like this.
  3. Jrninjaboy915

Jrninjaboy915 Novice

So u want a like /topkills in the other gamemodes that have /warp pvp? I just personally like to PvP in Nsurvival and liked pvping with my own gear, and wanted a like Goal for the PvPers and not to just PvP for fun, I dont think this installment will hurt tbh.

#3 Jrninjaboy915, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    Penguin? likes this.
  4. imlikettea

imlikettea Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I personally think these are both really good ideas. It's nice to have something automatically welcome new players. Usually, when this is the case, a few other plays tend to join in and say hello as well (which I have seen from CreativeRP, where there's still a welcome message in chat for new players)! As for the /topkills, I think a little competition on other game modes would be pretty fun, hehe.

Slimeymimey and Jrninjaboy915 like this.