1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net

Bringing Back The Old Perks

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Cobwebster, Mar 20, 2017.

By Cobwebster on Mar 20, 2017 at 8:06 PM
  1. Cobwebster

Cobwebster Manager
    Staff Member Head Staff

Hey guys!

Obviously as you know we removed a lot of the donor perks from our old ranks so that we could be EULA Compliant! However, this means we had 2 groups of people.. those with the old perks and those with the new ones... In order to be fully EULA compliant we need to make a good amount of the old perks still available to everyone. The best way we can do this whilst keeping it fair is by selling them for in-game cash!

Atm, I'm in the process of making /Shop just generally better, i'm removing a lot of the useless sell options so that we can add more without being worried about exploits and making prices more realistic and rewarding rather than a free resource shop for low low prices...

As it turns out, we can actually sell permissions in /Shop in a pretty clean and cool way, for example..

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Important to note in the new RolePlay Survival (cSurvival) The shop will only have PermShop & a new VIP shop, we've got a new system for buying/selling normal materials.

Also another point I should mention is /Fly for 50k is just an example, that price will be made more expensive.

So my question is, what would you like to see in the PermShop & VIP Shop?

ATM, in the perm shop we have..

/kit
    /eChest
    /Fly

& in the VIP Shop,

We just have a collection of rare items.

- Cobwebster

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Cobwebster, Mar 20, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Cobwebster
      Cobwebster
      Read the thread :p It says 50k was just an example.
    2. uqn
      uqn
      This is so cool!
    3. Rethestius
      Rethestius
      I think this will be cool. Cant wait to see whats coming.
    4. Ahmad
      Ahmad
      Finally! I Believe I CAN FLY!
    5. KiNg
      KiNg
      /fly should be over 2-3 million or else everyone will be flying around.
    6. MasterGabeMOD
      MasterGabeMOD
      More like 5 million to be honest
      LowlyGentlemen likes this.
    7. uqn
      uqn
      5 million!? :eek:
    8. LowlyGentlemen
      LowlyGentlemen
      5 mil does seem like a bit much, you gott'a remember that new players will join and want to buy some of these commands and they get overwhelmed. Maybe 2mil? ( might've been sarcasm, can't tell to be honest :p)
      uqn likes this.
    9. MasterGabeMOD
      MasterGabeMOD
      Earning money is pretty easy for the most part. Once players start creating business, they will be running millions on the network. That's why we have been trying to find the best prices to make things more of a challenge. Keep the players hard at work and keep the flow going.
    10. MasterGabeMOD
      MasterGabeMOD
      Just to throw this in. I had my gf play on the server a bit. She made over 2,000 by farming in an hour of playing. That's why we are trying to make sure everything is reasonably priced.
    11. KiNg
      KiNg
      I was actually going to suggest 10 million for /fly but didn't, foreseeing the negative comments that could have occurred. The reason I am suggesting it to be this expensive is because if it was cheap many players would have it and it will be difficult to separate ACTUAL fly hackers from the resulting huge crowd having /fly.

I totally agree! It's honestly a piece of cake.
    12. TheTurtle_Gamer
      TheTurtle_Gamer
      Maybe make it like, 1 million or 3 million. 5 seems like a lot and will take even people with businesses, and grinders ages to get that much. I mean, I haven't reached 500k yet and I have a grinder and a business.
    13. _Pikachu_
      _Pikachu_
      Permshop should have :
      /fly
      /ec (echest or enderchest)
      /rename
      /op (jk)
      Silkspawner
      Buy more slot in /ah
      Buy more chest for pmarket
      P/s: Can skylord use vip shop ?
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    14. seandmc9
      seandmc9
      Ty <3.
      TheTurtle_Gamer likes this.
    15. uqn
      uqn
      Oh, what about changing spawners?
    16. LowlyGentlemen
      LowlyGentlemen
      Something like that should cost 8mil+ seeing as how OP that is compared to fly, it's a good idea though!
      Welp, I can see why the price should be higher for sure then. But with what you've said, you'd have to spend 200hrs just go get fly, but it's a bit narrow minded on my side for grinders. I guess we'll just have to see how players make money.
      uqn likes this.
    17. Illusion
      Illusion
      /fly for around 1.5mil
      /ec for around 500k
      /rename for around 300k
      /lore for around 500k
      changing spawners for around 5mil
      ah slot for around 200k each
      each pmarket for around 300k
      SilkSpawner for around 1mil

anyways, the update comes around 25th march.
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
      _Pikachu_ likes this.
    18. C9bra
      C9bra
      I just wasted some money-,- good job Karma
    19. Zenrim
      Zenrim
      I honestly think strike through,underline etc. should be with the perks along with /feed and maybe add more chests to things like /echest? Like doing a command to visit a certain chest where you have items stored I think 100k per extra /echest would be a great deal
    20. DandyMoss
      DandyMoss
      This sounds epic! /fly for 1 million :p
      uqn likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.