1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net

Bringing Back The Old Perks

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Cobwebster, Mar 20, 2017.

By Cobwebster on Mar 20, 2017 at 8:06 PM
  1. Cobwebster

Cobwebster Manager
    Staff Member Head Staff

Hey guys!

Obviously as you know we removed a lot of the donor perks from our old ranks so that we could be EULA Compliant! However, this means we had 2 groups of people.. those with the old perks and those with the new ones... In order to be fully EULA compliant we need to make a good amount of the old perks still available to everyone. The best way we can do this whilst keeping it fair is by selling them for in-game cash!

Atm, I'm in the process of making /Shop just generally better, i'm removing a lot of the useless sell options so that we can add more without being worried about exploits and making prices more realistic and rewarding rather than a free resource shop for low low prices...

As it turns out, we can actually sell permissions in /Shop in a pretty clean and cool way, for example..

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Important to note in the new RolePlay Survival (cSurvival) The shop will only have PermShop & a new VIP shop, we've got a new system for buying/selling normal materials.

Also another point I should mention is /Fly for 50k is just an example, that price will be made more expensive.

So my question is, what would you like to see in the PermShop & VIP Shop?

ATM, in the perm shop we have..

/kit
    /eChest
    /Fly

& in the VIP Shop,

We just have a collection of rare items.

- Cobwebster

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Cobwebster, Mar 20, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ryan2020
      Ryan2020
      why?
    2. TheTurtle_Gamer
      TheTurtle_Gamer
      You're spamming this thread with comments that do not need to be here. @LowlyGentlemen please talk to this guy.
    3. Ryan2020
      Ryan2020
      I will not talk in chat for a minute Challenge

If i didnt talk before the ends you should start a conversation and invite Ryan2020, ToastyTurtle and you

if i talk before the minute end ill leave this
    4. TheTurtle_Gamer
      TheTurtle_Gamer
      You are now just being annoying, irritating and immature. This is not a joke, do stop commenting here now, you are spamming this, wasting my time, and making this thread just a spam hole.
    5. Ryan2020
      Ryan2020
      im leaving here and going to a conversation bye :)
    6. ToastyTurtle
      ToastyTurtle
      You're wasting your own time. If you want him to stop, I suggest you do the same. Your comments aren't helpful, they're hypocritical.
    7. TheTurtle_Gamer
      TheTurtle_Gamer
      Says the transphobic, harassing, bullying "turtle".
      Rethestius likes this.
    8. Ryan2020
      Ryan2020
      do you say my comments are hypocritical?
    9. Ryan2020
      Ryan2020
      ill reported your message ToastyTurtle
      ToastyTurtle likes this.
    10. LAllen71
      LAllen71
      @TheTurtle_Gamer and @Ryan2020.
      You are both filling the thread up with useless junk, and you are being as bad as each other, replying to one another's posts. Therefore, you have ruined this thread for other members and to spread their opinions.

Thread Locked
      ToastyTurtle likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.