Hey IDMC Network!
Happy New Years, IDMC! Although it’s no longer 2017, this will be the last 2017 newsletter. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc. or nothing at all. Be sure to check out the January newsletter next month.
December Top Voters >
Please PM @Cobwebster your IGN on the forums to claim your prize. If it isn’t claimed within 72 hours, you will no longer be able to obtain your prize. Store vouchers can be used here and in-game cash can be obtained in any game mode.
- 1st: NAME -- $25 Store Voucher (# votes)
- 2nd: NAME -- $20 Store Voucher (# votes)
- 3rd: NAME -- $1,500,000 in-game (# votes)
- 4th: NAME -- $1,000,000 in-game (# votes)
- 5th: NAME -- $750,000 in-game (# votes)
Voters will be updated soon, there was a minor glitch.
EDIT: Unfortunately, the top voters weren’t saved so we will be unable to reward the top five voters his month. I apologize for the inconveniences, it won’t happen again.
Staff Changes >
There was a series of Sr. Mod promotions this month. Most of these promotions occurred early December, however, there were a select number of people who were promoted this Christmas (December 25th). It’s sad to see anyone leave the team whether it’s because of they’re demoted or they resign, however, congratulations to those who were promoted!
Congratulations to @TheAspectOfFire for becoming December’s Staff of the Month!
- @Nileza // Demoted Mod
- @zGodAnChill // Demoted Mod
- @kite7742 // Resigned Mod
- @Rybo // Resigned Mod
- @AACommander // Promoted Mod
- @_Cupcake_Face_ // Promoted Sr. Mod
- @BlueMagma3141 // Mod >> Sr. Mod
- @Cattxx // Mod >> Sr. Mod
- @Sammie // Mod >> Sr. Mod
- @TheAspectOfFire // Mod >> Sr. Mod
General Updates >
Not much happened this month, however, there were minor changes including:
As always, changes are viewable here!
- New Skyblock PvP arena and changes (lottery/plugin updates)
- CRP perks (GUI/donator flags)
- Factions additions (KOTH and rewards/death messages)
- Mini-game lobby (finished)
- Punishments (bans, mutes, etc.) are now viewable on the forums
Future Plans >
The big plan for IDMC is the introduction of OP Prisons and mini-games. You can view more information of OP Prisons by checking out our last newsletter as well as here and additional information on mini-games here. Stay tuned for next time!