1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net

Factions Guide For New Players 2!

Discussion in 'Server Guides' started by Firehxwkkk, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Firehxwkkk

Firehxwkkk Member

Ok this is a repost of my old guide, but adding things and removing others. And this was written a long time ago, back when I was immature and stuff. So it's not that different from what I'd write today.
    All commands are listed below the guide.

First, if anyone says to tpa to them who isn't in your faction, DON'T DO IT. They will most likely MURDER YOU AND TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED GEAR!!!!!!! (And if it does happen, please don't BE A SEA SALTY BUN.) So, first you want to make a faction or join a faction. You can ask around for factions or make your own using /f create {name}. Do /wild to find a spot for your base. Dig a hole underground, cover the hole and dig straight to bedrock, and make your base down there. I cannot stress this enough. DONT MAKE SURFACE BASES!!!!!!!! Surface bases get raided SO easily. if you had a faction, use their base, unless they don't have one. Do /sethome in the base if you can't do /f home to get to it. Then KILL PEOPLE!!!!! You could get them to tp to you then kill them or just go to /warp pvp. Then dab. (optional) Now, say in chat that you have a raid and want to sell it for 5k. If someone pays you, just say, "u got scammed dude." Man it feels good to be a gangsta.
    THEN MAKE IT RAIN!!!!! (also optional) Then say, "Can I see your base?" to some guy and tpa to him if he says yes. If he kills you, well, STINKS FOR YOOUUUUU!!!! (but really bring nothing to this.) Then set a home and get gear, come back and kill everyone and raid everything. Then be the very best on the server! (Like no one ever was!!)

Commands:
    /pv
    A private vault that only YOU can access.
    /ce
    Brings up the custom enchant menu.
    /tpa {name}
    Teleports you to the player you requested.
    /tpyes
    Accepts the last TPA you were sent. Only accept people you know and trust!
    /tpno
    Rejects the last TPA you got.
    /f create {name}
    Creates a faction.
    /shop
    Brings up the shop.
    /kit
    Brings up the kit menu.
    /sethome {home name}
    Sets a home that you can return to by using /home {name}
    /spawn
    Teleports you to spawn.
    /help
    Lists some more commands.
    The End!
    Message me if you have any questions.

PrettyWorm and Lodada like this.
  2. christhejaka

christhejaka Resident

Nice guide! :)

Lodada likes this.
  3. StudFlake

StudFlake Novice

Thanks, man. I needed this. I'm thinking of starting a Faction soon with a couple other friends. Do you have any tips when it comes to cannons, base building, and management of time?

4. Rybo

Rybo Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Well done on simplifying the game-mode on a single post! Nice guide.

This tip is gold, trust me. (especially newbies to facs)..

5. Firehxwkkk

Firehxwkkk Member

Yes actually! First, cannon making. If you are looking for a simple tnt cannon: 2017-06-13_15.31.51.png
    This is a VERY reliable one. light the bottom one first, then the top after a second or two. If you need a bigger one check YouTube idk.
    Now for base making.
    It depends on the type of base, an f home needs to be claimed, underground, and be made out of obsidian. Water needs to cover the obsidian on the outside, and a second layer of obsidian has to be above the water on the top to protect against frost walker.
    Now if its a personal base, dig a hole underground cover it up. Make a base. DON'T CLAIM IT!!!!!!!!!!
    IDK bout management of time, I don't understand what you mean.

LunchablesOG likes this.
  6. LunchablesOG

LunchablesOG Chat Moderator
    Staff Member Chat Moderator

I'm usually the one tping. I can get out of a lot of traps.

christhejaka and Lodada like this.