1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

February Newsletter 2018

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Mar 2, 2018.

By Melodaze on Mar 2, 2018 at 1:22 AM
  1. Melodaze

Melodaze Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

[​IMG]

Hey IDMC Network!

Hopefully, you guys had a good Valentine's Day (if you had anyone to celebrate it with)! The shortest month of the year has a short newsletter. IDMC's three year anniversary passed as well! Big things are coming soon! Be sure to check out the March newsletter next month.

___---=*(+)*=---___

February Top Voters >

• 1st: Olment -- $25 Store Voucher (141 votes)
    • 2nd: Amy_24 -- $20 Store Voucher (139 votes)
    • 3rd: KaySumi -- $1,500,000 in-game (128 votes)
    • 4th: Lastly -- $1,000,000 in-game (127 votes)
    • 5th: ibiza_ -- $750,000 in-game (105 votes)
    Please PM @Cobwebster (Will#9648) your IGN on Discord to claim your prize. If it isn’t claimed within 72 hours, you will no longer be able to obtain your prize. Store vouchers can be used here and in-game cash can be obtained in any game mode.

Special thanks to AALieutenant for being February's Top Donator!

Staff Changes >

There’s been barely any staff changes other than two resignations.

February |

Congratulations to @AACommander for becoming February’s Staff of the Month!

IDMC's Third Birthday >

Woohoo! IDMC has turned three! As many of you guys may know, I've been here since the first day and I've watched the network grow (before it was even a network) and it surprises me how far it has gone. It's been a tough ride and I'm very grateful to be here. With that being said, I'd like to give my thanks to some special people that help out the network a tremendous amount.

@iDeactivateMC - The Owner, everything has happened because of you. From your videos to your server, every day there's something to do on your amazing game modes. You've helped create friendships among the players and staff, keep doing what you're doing, you're such a wonderful, nice and funny guy.

@Katieemmaw - You're literally a Discord wizard, what you've created is beyond my belief. You're such a nice person, always lending a hand when needed for the staff team. I'm so glad you joined us, always smile, kappa!

@Cobwebster and @MasterGabeMOD - You two are amazing at what you do, the server wouldn't be the same without both of you. Thanks for helping out and working hard, you never fail to impress me!

To the whole staff team - With 2018 being a rough patch for the team and losing so many, you guys have stepped up big time. Thank you to those who've stuck around so long and spending your free time helping the server, it shows how much of a big family we are. I'd also like to thank you for your effort and hard work, being a mod isn't easy!

Finally, to all players on IDMC - Without you, we all wouldn't be here. You all are such wonderful players on IDMC, I'm so thankful to all you OG players out there. We know we're not perfect, but you all give us so much support and wonderful feedback to us. We always appreciate you, never forget that. Shout out to all of you who spend your free time on IDMC, we love seeing you all! Happy Birthday to the IDMC Network.... here's to many more!

General Updates >

A series of minor changes including:
    • Skyblock (plugin changes)
    • CreativeRP (wording changes)
    • KitPvP (added signs)
    • Lobby (removed poll, fixed staff tool)
    • Factions (shop price change)
    • SurvivalRP (increased hopper speed, plugin updates/changes, shop price change, LuckyBlocks disabled temporarily)

As always, changes are viewable here!

Future Plans >

The big plan for IDMC is the introduction of OP Prison and mini-games. You can view more information about OP Prison by checking out our last newsletter as well as here and additional information on mini-games here. Stay tuned for next time!

___---=*(+)*=---___

#1 Melodaze, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Mar 2, 2018.