1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net

Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Server Guides' started by Melodaze, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melodaze

Melodaze Head Administrator
    Staff Member Head Staff

Forum Rules
    ---=(+)=---

Recently I have seen many rules broken on the forums but it was because many players were not aware of these so called, "rules". This thread will hopefully help and stop you from getting warning points.

1. Do not double post, in example you say "Hi" on a thread then a few moments later you post another comment saying, "Oh and I agree." or quote someone and say something about it and quote another person within seconds or something along these lines. This is called double posting which creates spam and is prohibited. It is only considered double posting if there isn't someone who posted after you.

2. Do not post something with less than two characters, meaning you cannot post "<3" or ": )" as this is spam posting. Instead you can put, "Aw! <3" which would not be considered spam. We will start warning for this from now on.

3. Do not create threads if directed towards a certain member (unless it's a report, etc.). These threads are unnecessary and create hostility, arguments. You can prevent this by reaching them through PM instead.

4. Do not create thread titles that are not relevant to your topic. In example do not put, your as "I'M DYING" if you are talking about how much you love the server. It's unnecessary and "clickbait". Title threads appropriately.

5. Do not swear in your threads or be rude. Same rules apply as well as in-game. Any swearing, bypassed swearing, etc. will get your post removed.

6. Do not disrespect any staff or members of the community through PM or on a separate thread.

7. Do not post links on your profile, threads, or any where on the site. The only exception to this rule is if you are posting a relevant YouTube video or something that is IDMC related. (Buycraft, Gyazo/Screenshots, etc.)

8. Do not create arguments on threads. If there is something bothering you with a thread, feel free to PM me on the forums or take the argument to PM.

9. Do not bump threads, in example if a thread is old and hasn't been commented on, don't decide to necropost (randomly comment).

10. Don't plagiarize, whether that be on staff applications or if someone creates a forum game. It's just rude to copy. Be original.

11. Make appropriate use of the 'report' button but don't abuse it. If you want to contact a staff member, do it through PM, not through the report system.

12. Do not create threads as simple as "Thank you for Active Member" or "I am busy at school and won't be online". Make things like this profile posts instead.

13. We don't condone with selling ranks for IRL money. If we see a thread like that, we will delete it.

---=(+)=---

If any of these rules are broken, you will receive one or more warning points. If you have any questions regarding these rules, feel free to PM me. Thanks for reading and I hope the rest of your day is wonderful!

~ The IDMC Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.