1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

How To Earn Cash Quickly On Csurvival

Discussion in 'Server Guides' started by Jupeful ~ Chris, Feb 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jupeful ~ Chris

Hello! I just thought of making a quick thread with a brief explanation on how to get money quickly on the two survival game modes. This thread can help the new players who just joined cSurvival and nSurvival.

1. /warp sand
    /warp sand is the quickest and the easiest way to earn money. Basically, a stack of sand costs 64$. There are 36 slots in the player inventory and if you sell 36 stacks of sand all at once, you can get 2.034k per minute. If you want to earn money, this is the easiest and quickest way!

2. Quests
    Quests: a search or pursuit made in order to find or obtain something. Quests are the second easiest and quickest way to earn money. By solving riddles, collecting/finding items and by making items, you can get a good amount of cash. By doing the command /quest you will see 6 or 7 categories with different names on it.

EXAMPLE - Nightmare Quests (Wither Skull), Extreme Quests (Sugarcane), Farming Quests (Wheat), Gather Quests (White Tulip), and so on...

When you do /quest, you will be able to see the following categories. Personally, I think 'Nightmare Quests' and 'Mining Quests' are the easiest categories to do. Speaking about 'Nightmare Quests', all you need to do is solve riddles. Some are VERY easy and some might be hard.

3. Tokens
    This is the hardest way to earn money but if you try hard, you can eventually get tokens. Basically, there is a command called '/tokenshop'. When you open the command, you will see spawner's and a ticket where you can purchase /fly. By purchasing spawners, you can make a grinder and earn money quickly. Tokens can be earned by opening crates, killing mobs or you can buy them on /shop. When you open the command /shop, you'll see a category named 'Purchase Commands'(I think) or you'll see a paper. Click the category and you'll see tickets (paper's) with the token amount you want to buy and the prize. More often, you call it a token converter but I just made things easy so players can understand. ^_^

Thank you for reading! I'm hoping this will help the new players. :)

Slimeymimey, imlikettea and Lodada like this.
  2. LowlyGentlemen

LowlyGentlemen Builder
    Builder

Or for nSurvival just do /warp freeiron and afk for free iron. ;)

Jupeful ~ Chris and imlikettea like this.
  3. michaelmode

michaelmode Master

Nice thread! I like how you've included facts, as well as your personal opinion (as demonstrated in your Token explanation).

Jupeful ~ Chris likes this.
  4. Jupeful ~ Chris

I forgot to include that. Sorry plátano! :oops:

Thank you!

LowlyGentlemen likes this.
  5. IdConfirmed | Mackenzie Molloy

Keep up your amazing work, Chris! <3

Jupeful ~ Chris likes this.
  6. FakeLove

FakeLove Novice

warp sand.... $64 for a stack. so insane