1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Idmc Rebranding 2019

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by MasterGabeMOD, Dec 25, 2018.

By MasterGabeMOD on Dec 25, 2018 at 7:25 PM
  1. MasterGabeMOD

MasterGabeMOD System Manager
    Staff Member Manager

To the beloved players of our network: First of all, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, and I hope you had a great Hanukkah!

We are interrupting your day to announce two impending resets on our way! Before I begin, I'd like to give special thanks to our ex-builders: AbbeTheChicken, Mwolbom, and DeadInside_. Without their dedication and effort to the network, many of our spawns and PvP arenas would not be possible. I wish them the best of luck with their future endeavors, and words cannot express our gratitude for their hard work! I'd also like to take this time to officially announce and congratulate our Sr. Mod, Sqmantha, on becoming our new Head Builder! He will be keeping the build team in check as well as possibly recruiting new members to the team. If you have any questions regarding the Build Team or anything along those lines, feel free to send him a message!

Anyways, allow me to elaborate on these resets. There is currently no ETA for it, but our current plan for IDMC is to introduce different realms (essentially, seasons). Our first "realm" will be aquatic themed, meaning that our first two resets will have some sort of "aquatic-ness" to it. Now, you may be wondering which two game modes are getting reset. This may come as a shock to some of you, but we've decided to reset Normal Survival (nSurvival) and SurvivalRP (it will become cSurvival [Custom Survival] once again). We have high hopes and huge plans for these game modes. They will most likely reset early 2019 (January/February), and the start of the rebrand will come January 1st, 2019. I'll give you the basic rundown on both game modes; there will be more information to come!

Both nSurvival and cSurvival will be updated to version 1.13. It will include:
    • easier navigation
    • new detailed statistics
    • over 200 quests
    • new donator perks
    • bar gambling
    • new economy (no spawners, using the token shop and other reward programs)
    • crates
    • automatic /warp sand resets
    • all new custom terrain
    • custom fishing
    • and much more! (We aren't going to spoil everything)
    In addition to both Survivals being reset, we plan on revamping (reset) Factions once again. This will be sometime after both Survivals are already reset, up, and running. Don't worry though! If you are not happy about this reset, we will include a world map download of both game modes that way if you want to revisit your builds, you can do so. Not all will be lost! We look forward to introducing this to you! Thank you to all that have stuck around, and here's to 2019!

Thank you Melodaze for helping write this announcement

Lynkono, LinneBoy, ZenviZi and 10 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by MasterGabeMOD, Dec 25, 2018.

1. PrettyWorm
      PrettyWorm
      There will be a world download for each gamemode.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    2. Zed
      Zed
      ooh cool thanks
    3. ZenviZi
      ZenviZi
      I’ll have to check out the cSurvival :p.
      Jrninjaboy915 and Froxinite like this.
    4. NVG
      NVG
      Too bad you couldn't fix what was wrong with nsurvival instead of killing it. Probably not in your skillset I suppose. I won't be back and everyone I talked to who have been waiting for promised fixes said they won't be back either. We'll leave it to the kindergarteners. So long to all my friends and adversaries. It's been grand.
      Slimeymimey and Raymond&Bobo like this.
    5. PrettyWorm
      PrettyWorm
      How are we killing it? We're just rebranding it and adding the new 1.13 features, if you and your friends wish to leave because you believe we are "killing it" that's fine, world downloads will be provided so you'll still have access to what you've built on either one of the Survivals.
      Lodada likes this.
    6. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      Prob not, all the ranks (Vip,mvp,obsidian,stone, etc, will carry over and stay, just like how majors kept their rank when kitpvp turned into battleground, we donated to the server, it would be wrong for our ranks to be taken away unless the game mode got removed, so dw our ranks will stay ^_^
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    7. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      True tho mate RIP survival.
      NVG and Slimeymimey like this.
    8. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      Wait so will we be able to be In older versions or will we have to be in 1.13?
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    9. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      :eek: neMo is mInE!!!
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    10. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      True tho, I am a long time player and with this reset, depending if I like it or not, will probably either tryhard it when it releases and stay, or tryhard it and then leave/play less, RIP idmc tho.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    11. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      Nothing will carry over I think, it will be a fresh new start, and yes, there will be a world download ^_^
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    12. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      Yes. ^_^
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    13. LowlyGentlemen
      LowlyGentlemen
      Still more controversial then the 2015 election... anyone feeling a little nastilgic..?
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    14. LinneBoy
      LinneBoy
      OH
      MY
      GOD

Wait wait wait.. resetting? Really? Just, keep spawners, /fly, and actual uses for money, pls.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    15. MasterGabeMOD
      MasterGabeMOD
      Custom Survival was a server that originally came before SurvivalRP. It's based more around a modded Survival feel, but people didn't like the direction we took to make the modded Survival server more "RP" based. The team and I decided that it would be a good idea to go back to our roots and recreate the modded Survival that everyone loved. Obviously, I don't want to spoil everything, but I feel that the community is in for a shock to see what we will be bringing to the servers.

// Just to make sure everyone is aware, both old Survival maps will up for download.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    16. MasterGabeMOD
      MasterGabeMOD
      To the people who are making assumptions that these resets are not good for the network, stop. We are bringing forward a completely rebranded network, meaning things are going to be drastically different from what the community is always expected of us. The Survival servers have been under development for months, and we are taking very serious and cautious steps to insure we have the best year of rebranding possible.

Just for others to know, the owner himself is pushing to have the network rebranded, we are simply following orders and working hard to bring out the best update of 2019.
    17. blackagent7
      blackagent7
      Im against the reset of N survival I have played on it for so long and built so many things and I don't want to see it go I think the expansion of the boarders to 20000 blocks gives people more then enough space to build and create new things making a reset not necessary. But it I cannot change your mind will there be a downloadable version of the world for me to play on? Also again I'm strongly against a hard reset.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    18. DaskDaze
      DaskDaze
      To answer your ending question, yes, you will be able to download the world(s) and play on them by yourself.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    19. blackagent7
      blackagent7
      Another thing I would like to add is why can't people transfer some of their accomplishments over into the new reset like money and the amount of land they can claim? I don't want a reset at all but if you are going to you should be at least rewarded for your time spent on the server.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    20. KillerStrike800
      KillerStrike800
      So is this just for the pc people or is it also for pe edition people. Sorry but I only play pocket edition and I REALLY want factions and survival for it. Thanks and have a great day everyone!Q
      Slimeymimey likes this.