1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Idmc Rebranding 2019

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by MasterGabeMOD, Dec 25, 2018.

By MasterGabeMOD on Dec 25, 2018 at 7:25 PM
  1. MasterGabeMOD

MasterGabeMOD System Manager
    Staff Member Manager

To the beloved players of our network: First of all, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, and I hope you had a great Hanukkah!

We are interrupting your day to announce two impending resets on our way! Before I begin, I'd like to give special thanks to our ex-builders: AbbeTheChicken, Mwolbom, and DeadInside_. Without their dedication and effort to the network, many of our spawns and PvP arenas would not be possible. I wish them the best of luck with their future endeavors, and words cannot express our gratitude for their hard work! I'd also like to take this time to officially announce and congratulate our Sr. Mod, Sqmantha, on becoming our new Head Builder! He will be keeping the build team in check as well as possibly recruiting new members to the team. If you have any questions regarding the Build Team or anything along those lines, feel free to send him a message!

Anyways, allow me to elaborate on these resets. There is currently no ETA for it, but our current plan for IDMC is to introduce different realms (essentially, seasons). Our first "realm" will be aquatic themed, meaning that our first two resets will have some sort of "aquatic-ness" to it. Now, you may be wondering which two game modes are getting reset. This may come as a shock to some of you, but we've decided to reset Normal Survival (nSurvival) and SurvivalRP (it will become cSurvival [Custom Survival] once again). We have high hopes and huge plans for these game modes. They will most likely reset early 2019 (January/February), and the start of the rebrand will come January 1st, 2019. I'll give you the basic rundown on both game modes; there will be more information to come!

Both nSurvival and cSurvival will be updated to version 1.13. It will include:
    • easier navigation
    • new detailed statistics
    • over 200 quests
    • new donator perks
    • bar gambling
    • new economy (no spawners, using the token shop and other reward programs)
    • crates
    • automatic /warp sand resets
    • all new custom terrain
    • custom fishing
    • and much more! (We aren't going to spoil everything)
    In addition to both Survivals being reset, we plan on revamping (reset) Factions once again. This will be sometime after both Survivals are already reset, up, and running. Don't worry though! If you are not happy about this reset, we will include a world map download of both game modes that way if you want to revisit your builds, you can do so. Not all will be lost! We look forward to introducing this to you! Thank you to all that have stuck around, and here's to 2019!

Thank you Melodaze for helping write this announcement

Lynkono, LinneBoy, ZenviZi and 10 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by MasterGabeMOD, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      I am sorry that they are removing ur fav gamemode :( both survivals are a big loss for us. However I feel that this year will be a Greater than any other year here ^_^ CSurvival is bassically SurvivalRP without the Slimefun, who knows, they may keep Slimefun.
    2. SirStefan13
      SirStefan13
      From what I understand, we will all be naked to the world. No supplies, no tools, no money, no spawners, nothing. We're starting over. No cash, nothing. Not even sure if we are keeping ranks/perks/etc. either. That's what really eats at me. But in thinking about it and remembering some details I noticed, I am not surprised at the complete wipe even though they "really" don't have to do it that way.
      NVG and Slimeymimey like this.
    3. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      We keep our ranks, and also look on the bright side, its a fresh new start, new goals, new projects, etc, also this will motivate new players more then them going "oh Everyone has everything already :( whats the point of trying" I feel like this is going 2 be a great year for us.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    4. Slimeymimey
      Slimeymimey
      When the reset occurs, will we be able to see /furniture again?
    5. ADumbDuck
      ADumbDuck
      MasterGabeMOD! Hello! I have an idea to prevent the reset. I see that you're changing it to be up to date with 1.13, because everyone has already explorered every corner of the map! But here's my idea: New Places people can discover. Example: A Sky biome someone can create, where people can go to get items exclusive to NSurvival and the Sky biome. Or an Underground Dungeon people can go! You probably won't agree on this idea of mine. But it's an idea. Thank you for reading! Something, ADumbDuck

P.S. I'm already tracer. and I don't want it to reset because I have 2.23M I worked hard for.
      NVG likes this.
    6. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      Nice idea, but its prob already to late.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    7. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      There will be a world Download, and ye, i feel u, seeing all ur Progress go, I have been playing NSurvival since like, idk when, in 2016/17, But on the Bright side, its a new start, and i cant be bored anymore :D
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    8. Slimeymimey
      Slimeymimey
      Will Slimefun and Bitcoin be there after the reset?
    9. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      As far as I know, no.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    10. Glitched
      Glitched
      Will we keep our pre-SRP ranks (bedrock, obsidian) or will they get replaced with the new ones (MVP+, MVP)?
    11. DaskDaze
      DaskDaze
      We can confirm that Bitcoin and SlimeFun will not be features in the new Survival modes.
    12. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      As far as I know you keep them.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    13. michaelmode
      michaelmode
      The ranks will remain the same.
    14. NVG
      NVG
      It is the killing of nsurvival. Rebranding is just a pretty word for erase. So what that there will be a world download. Very little of my redstone will work as it was built to work in the modded world of nsurvival not standalone. Quit trying to candy-coat it. You will have to know your coordinates to get back to your builds cuz warps will not work in standalone either. It's just a raw deal all the way around. You should have just added another server and then I might have even tried the new 1.13 world along with playing on the current nsurvival.
    15. NVG
      NVG
      New players are starting even today on nsurvival. If they would have just raised the iron prices back up so that you could still make a million in a few hours time so even the noobs could buy stuff would fix the "broken" economy. There won't be any economy on a new server for quite some time.
    16. NVG
      NVG
      If you get bored playing nsurvival maybe you should try a new game instead.
    17. michaelmode
      michaelmode
      You can suggest price changes here - in the Suggestions forum.
    18. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      Nahh I'm bored all da time, that's just my sad life.
    19. Jrninjaboy915
      Jrninjaboy915
      True, but many leave or never stay, I guess u could raise da prices but then it would be 2 easy.
    20. michaelmode
      michaelmode
      With the rebrand, we're hoping that players won't 'leave or never stay'.