1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

It Makes Me Sad You Deleted Creative

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Pug, Dec 4, 2018.

?

should they bring original creative back?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. no

25.0%
  1. Pug

Pug Active Member

Would be cool if you brought it back, you know for people who enjoyed it. PLEASE

2. Bren

Bren Active Member

People enjoyed it? Yet there was barely anybody who played it.
    Yes, 10 players on every now and then screams enjoyment in my eyes.

3. Crizzley

Crizzley Member

I mean CreativeRP is basically just Creative, but with a few RPs then and now.

4. Froxinite

Froxinite Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

As an older player, I'd love to have Creative come back. It was one of our most popular gamemodes that usually had 50-60 people online back in the summer of 2016. I spent a bit of money on it for the Donor rank, which I very miss, and I sometimes think of the memories of which I had there. I even used to bring people from in-real life there! It was very fun, I ended up making a grand roleplay with my friends ForeverCrayCray and Israbelle. I met some of my best friends there too, such as BoyWithAStick. ForeverCrayCray and BoyWithAStick both left though, which is a shame. From what I've heard, we're sadly never going to have Creative back. ._ , Instead, I believe it's going to transfer to our PE server. Seeing how your account is from 2016, I'm guessing you were also an avid player. My name was Froxen_Winter and misspinkfairy at one point- ya recognize me? Creative was my main gamemode for a very long time until I found Skyblock. Even though the chances are still very low, I hope Creative does come back.

And for Bren. While it did start to die, it was still a place where some went to see their old builds, etc. It was a place filled with memories. Such a shame it got replaced with CreativeRP. ):

5. BeefySkate5

BeefySkate5 Member

WAIT, So does MCPE have servers now last time I played they had Glowing Obsidian, Nether Reactor Cores and Stone Cutters and barley had an inventory. (Also to anyone who says it may have cost too much, well that might be true. Bit running another server doesn’t require that much computing power in the grand scheme. And an extra process does = more binary so that = more power cost)

#5 BeefySkate5, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    Slimeymimey likes this.
  6. LunchablesOG

LunchablesOG Chat Moderator
    Staff Member Chat Moderator

It’s gone. Done and Done. I don’t feel like you guys should acknowledge this post.

BeefySkate5 likes this.
  7. KyraZCat

KyraZCat Well-Known Member

Tbh they got rid of it because of CRP, CRP was it's own server but that was costing to much and it wasn't that popular so now it's apart of iDMC...
    I think we could have kept Creative if we had added some of the perks from CRP instead of just making it another gamemode.

Just remembered that the donor rank was about $10 and VIP is $20 so you didn't even get a rank change when it closed because you didn't spend enough money

Slimeymimey likes this.
  8. MasterGabeMOD

MasterGabeMOD System Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Creative was IDMC's top gamemode before Cob and I developed CreativeRP. We enjoyed the times that Creative was around, but sadly too much conflicting went on between Creative and CRP. Players wanted to see certain CreativeRP features be moved over to Creative to extend the popularity of Creative. Unfortunately, regardless of the direction that we took to enhance Creative, it slowly died off and CreativeRP became the favored gamemode.

I hope that the community is aware that it wasn't our intentions to kill off Creative because of there being 2 Creative servers. The problem was that its popularity was short lived when CreativeRP came around. I regret to tell everyone that it's highly unlikely that Creative will ever come back. The server and its files have been long deleted.

Froxinite likes this.
  9. Slimeymimey

Slimeymimey Member

I remember those! Good times.