1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net

It's Finally Here!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by MasterGabeMOD, Mar 25, 2017.

By MasterGabeMOD on Mar 25, 2017 at 3:37 PM
  1. MasterGabeMOD

MasterGabeMOD Manager
    Staff Member Manager

We did it! After a long and very tiring development process, it's finally here!

Nearly 3 months ago, a poll was created to gather community votes on making a whole new Survival server. The ultimate decision to reset the Survival server had been made January 1st 2017. Resetting Survival was one of the most debatable decision to have ever been made on our network. We took great pride in seeing the community make that final decision to follow through with such a huge decision.

Now, this has been the community question for a few days now. People are questioning "Why SurvivalRP?" "What is SurvivalRP?". A little over a week ago, Cobwebster and I came to the final decision to rename and brand it as SurvivalRP. We have mixed a lot of roleplay features on top of Survival gameplay which led us to that final decision.

Today, we are happy to release a whole new, fun filled, economy style Survival server! This release was one of the greatest projects I had ever done in the history of my 5.5 years of development. I'm super enthusiastic to see the community feedback on nearly 3 months of hard work.

Introducing SurvivalRP!

[​IMG]

What's new?

- Brand new economy
    - All new custom world
    - Custom nether
    - Head looting
    - IDMCCity (roleplay city)
    - PvP Arena
    - Mob Arena
    - Jobs
    - ChestShop
    - Rent-able homes & shops
    - Vehicles
    - Purchasable kits
    - Supply drops at /spawn
    - Mini-pets
    - Repairable items using anvils at a cost
    - All new /shop (You can no longer purchase items)
    - Custom Art
    - Tax systems
    - Huge performance improvements over the last map

*And so much more! You can view here http://ideactivatemc.net/threads/new-csurvival-progress.4194/ for all the changes.

Please remember everyone, bugs are likely going to be floating around out there. Report them a.s.a.p on this link here: https://goo.gl/fyQu3O

Have fun all! Please leave your feedback =)!

#1 MasterGabeMOD, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2017
    _EmmaFish_, Cobwebster and Melodaze like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by MasterGabeMOD, Mar 25, 2017.