Hey IDMC Network!
I hope that by now, you guys are settling into 2018 comfortably. Big things have come/are coming soon! Be sure to check out the February newsletter next month.
January Top Voters >
Please PM @Cobwebster (Will#9648) your IGN on Discord to claim your prize. If it isn’t claimed within 72 hours, you will no longer be able to obtain your prize. Store vouchers can be used here and in-game cash can be obtained in any game mode.
- 1st: 1_hele_euro -- $25 Store Voucher (149 votes)
- 2nd: Olment -- $20 Store Voucher (146 votes)
- 3rd: TaskGenRomeo2 -- $1,500,000 in-game (138 votes)
- 4th: Dr_Endikut -- $1,000,000 in-game (128 votes)
- 5th: OliviaTheOcelot -- $750,000 in-game (114 votes)
Special thanks to @xCxnzi for being January's Top Donator!
Staff Changes >
We’ve lost many staff members this month and it’s sad to see anyone leave the team whether it’s because of they’re demoted or they resign. There were no promotions this month!
- @Tarn-Tarn // Demoted Chat Mod
- @Cqtless // Resigned Mod
- @Lackadaisically // Resigned Mod
- @LowlyGentlemen // Resigned Mod
- @Lucitor // Resigned Mod
- @_JoeFish_ // Resigned Sr. Mod
Congratulations to @KuroiTsuki38 for becoming January’s Staff of the Month!
Prototype Prison >
Prison is far from being finished, but we decided to allow our players to ALPHA test it to get a feel for Prison as well as report any bugs/glitches and to suggest possible additions to the game mode. There is a lot that goes into the development of Prison. Data will not be saved or transferred over after Prison is fully released.
Read about the plan for Prototype Prison more here!
SMP Reset >
On January 20, 2018, our SMP (Survival Multiplayer) game mode was reset. It’s exclusive to VIP+ and above. To get whitelisted, you can apply here. The intention of SMP is to give our players a feel for what Minecraft is at its purest version. SMP now has amplified terrain and is set to hard mode.
There will be a possible public world download for SMP although it’s not 100%. Additional info can be read here.
Skyblock Version Update >
On January 22, 2018, Skyblock’s long-awaited version update came. Prior to this, it was on 1.10, now it’s 1.12.2! In addition to that, there were a few Skyblock changes/updates to go along with this. The whole changelog for this can be viewed here.
General Updates >
A series of minor changes including:
As always, changes are viewable here!
- New NameMCR plugin, /namemcr in-game to gain rewards from liking us!
- KitPvP (bug fixes, plugin updates, new kits, added loot,
- Lobby map update (new terrain, removed Christmas map)
- SurvivalRP (plugin updates, increased hopper speed/grass spread/spawner rates, added /hdb, ArtMap returned, temporary Moon removal, achievement system, bitcoin, kicking players from claim- /kfc)
- CreativeRP (plugin updates, added fancy tab, temporary disguise removal)
- Skyblock (plugin updates, temporary ChestShop removal, new commands)
- Factions (plugin updates, CE debuff, bounties, Faction tag in chat)
Future Plans >
The big plan for IDMC is the introduction of OP Prison and mini-games. You can view more information about OP Prison by checking out our last newsletter as well as here and additional information on mini-games here. Stay tuned for next time!