Hey IDMC Network!
August... my favorite month! For this month’s newsletter (again), there will be no rewards for top voters since voting is still not as stable. Hopefully, it will be back next month, we apologize for these inconveniences! It’s shorter this time around, but there are some significant additions and changes. Be sure to check out the August newsletter next month!
Special thanks to LazyTheLurantis for being July’s Top Donator!
Staff Changes >
More staff changes this month, hopefully, we can get back our old staff member count soon. It's sad to see staff members go, however, congratulations to all of our trial Chat Moderators this month, good luck! By the way, if you’re interested, be sure to apply here, but read this before doing so!
Congratulations to @J_Andrzejewski for becoming July’s Staff of the Month!
- @ExoIsTheQueen // Trial Chat Moderator
- @Froxinite // Trial Chat Moderator
- @Illuminxti // Resigned Moderator
- @Lastly // Demoted Chat Moderator
- @Maya (YesItsMaya) // Trial Chat Moderator
- @Noob_Double // Trial Chat Moderator
- @Tyncci // Moderator >> Senior Moderator
- @Recent_Modes // Trial Chat Moderator
Hardcore Survival >
It’s now up and running. Use /vanilla to reach this server, don’t forget that there will be rewards for this season. It won’t last forever so try not to get too attached. The season will end August 15th and a new one will begin shortly after. Feel free to suggest anything we could possibly add next season.
Good luck and have fun!
The network supports version 1.13. We will be running some polls in regards to these supported versions next month so be on the lookout for those!
General Updates >
A series of minor changes including:
As always, changes are viewable here!
- CRP | (removed /warp pvp, added staff bypasses)
- Factions | (set faction warps by using /f warp, /f setwarp, etc.)
- Global | (voting is back, fixed announcements)
- Skyblock | (updated plugins and vote rewards, fixed crates, lowered /lore and /rename prices, shop changes, 10 second grace period upon leaving your island for fly, furnaces no longer accessible by untrusted players)
Future Plans >
The big plan for IDMC as of right now is the introduction of BattleGrounds (like KitPvP) a PE version of IDMC (pocket edition). The production of OP Prison and mini-games will be delayed as a result, but I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed for these other projects. Stay tuned for next time!