1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

July Newsletter 2018

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Aug 1, 2018.

By Melodaze on Aug 1, 2018 at 4:19 PM
  1. Melodaze

Melodaze Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

[​IMG]

Hey IDMC Network!

August... my favorite month! For this month’s newsletter (again), there will be no rewards for top voters since voting is still not as stable. Hopefully, it will be back next month, we apologize for these inconveniences! It’s shorter this time around, but there are some significant additions and changes. Be sure to check out the August newsletter next month!

Special thanks to LazyTheLurantis for being July’s Top Donator!

___---=*(+)*=---___

Staff Changes >

More staff changes this month, hopefully, we can get back our old staff member count soon. It's sad to see staff members go, however, congratulations to all of our trial Chat Moderators this month, good luck! By the way, if you’re interested, be sure to apply here, but read this before doing so!

July |

Congratulations to @J_Andrzejewski for becoming July’s Staff of the Month!

Hardcore Survival >

It’s now up and running. Use /vanilla to reach this server, don’t forget that there will be rewards for this season. It won’t last forever so try not to get too attached. The season will end August 15th and a new one will begin shortly after. Feel free to suggest anything we could possibly add next season.

Good luck and have fun!

1.13 >

The network supports version 1.13. We will be running some polls in regards to these supported versions next month so be on the lookout for those!

General Updates >

A series of minor changes including:
    • CRP | (removed /warp pvp, added staff bypasses)
    • Factions | (set faction warps by using /f warp, /f setwarp, etc.)
    • Global | (voting is back, fixed announcements)
    • Skyblock | (updated plugins and vote rewards, fixed crates, lowered /lore and /rename prices, shop changes, 10 second grace period upon leaving your island for fly, furnaces no longer accessible by untrusted players)
    As always, changes are viewable here!

Future Plans >

The big plan for IDMC as of right now is the introduction of BattleGrounds (like KitPvP) a PE version of IDMC (pocket edition). The production of OP Prison and mini-games will be delayed as a result, but I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed for these other projects. Stay tuned for next time!

___---=*(+)*=---___

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Optimus_is_Cyber
      Optimus_is_Cyber
      Niiiccceee! Some recent news!
    2. BLUEWIZARDNINJA
      BLUEWIZARDNINJA
      Congrats to J_Andrzejewski for staff of the month! And to all the chatmods too! :D
    3. Froxinite
      Froxinite
      Thank you, BlueWizardNinja. :)
      BLUEWIZARDNINJA likes this.
    4. Dwight_destroyer
      Dwight_destroyer
      am kind of disappointed that the minigames were delayed, but congrats J_Andrzejewski for getting staff od da month! (I knew this would happen eventually)
    5. SCZealot
      SCZealot
      So when it says "we will be running some polls in regards to these supported versions," does that mean they will be polling on whether to reset NS and stuff like that?
    6. Mr_KingTech_Trax
      Mr_KingTech_Trax
      Congrats J on SOTM (Staff of the Month)
      Congrats on Tyncci for Going to Sr.Mod
      And Congrats on all The new Chat Mods u guys will do a great deed in the IDMC community
      YesItsMaya, Tyncci and Froxinite like this.
    7. Tyncci
      Tyncci
      Thanks!

Congrats to @J_Andrzejewski for SOTM and all the new chat mods!
    8. Melodaze
      Melodaze
      I’m not too sure, @Cobwebster is running the polls and he didn’t explicitly tell me what he was doing. You can assume that though, nSurvival has never reset before and it’s one of our oldest game modes.
    9. SCZealot
      SCZealot
      I dunno, but I think we've had enough fun on a three year old server. It's time for a change. :/
      Dante likes this.
    10. LowlyGentlemen
      LowlyGentlemen
      Yet it’s a 11yr old game
    11. Zed
      Zed
      minecraft's 9 years old, and SCZealot is talking about NS, which is actually a little over 2 years old.