1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

June Newsletter 2018

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Jul 1, 2018.

By Melodaze on Jul 1, 2018 at 8:17 AM
  1. Melodaze

Melodaze Head Administrator
    Staff Member Head Administrator

[​IMG]

Hey IDMC Network!

The months are passing by fast and we have a new and improved Skyblock, I can’t wait for what’s next! For this month’s newsletter, there will be no rewards for top voters since voting was down whilst we migrated the network over to new servers, therefore we will not be rewarding votes this month as the results are inaccurate. We apologize for this but don’t worry, it’ll be back for July’s newsletter next month! Don’t forget to start voting now. Be sure to check it out!

Special thanks to ErnadPlayz and Minimaster16 for being June’s Top Donator!

___---=*(+)*=---___

Staff Changes >

Still not much happening in the land of staff... By the way, if you’re interested, be sure to apply here, but read this before doing so!

June |
    Congratulations to @Melodaze (hey that’s me!) for becoming June’s Staff of the Month!

** Thanks to the Head Staff for nominating me (without telling me, but I guess it did have to be a surprise ;o), but if it were up to me, I’d nominate all of you. :D

Skyblock >

Skyblock is finally here (and it actually came quickly)! A lot has been introduced to this Skyblock that was not here before. This includes minions (more coming soon), crop hoppers, exciting challenges, and more!

A huge thanks to @Cobwebster and @MasterGabeMOD for working so swiftly and efficiently on this Skyblock server. Well done!

More information regarding the release can be viewed here.

Hardcore Survival >

Like KitPvP, Hardcore Survival (also known as Hardcore Vanilla), was temporarily discouraged/removed. It was usually dead, but we’ve decided instead of completely removing it, we’d have, “seasons”, of HCS.

Seasons will last one month. Borders are smaller and player statistics will be recorded. At the end of each season, players will be rewarded according to top kills, hours played, and blocks mined. Vanilla will be a quick, fun game mode that will earn you prizes such as titles, ranks, and more. You can view more information about it here!

PS: I know this was taken from the last newsletter, however, we had to remove it temporarily. I wanted to include this in the newsletter again because HCS will be live soon! HCS/HCV are interchangeable (Hardcore Vanilla/Survival).

Server Store >

Our server store has been recently improved its payment system. We now support Xsolla! What is this you may ask? Xsolla allows more payment gateways in the store, this includes Paysafecard, phone payments, and more!

This will be enabled at random times as we continue to make changes to it.

Server Upgrades >

The server has been recently upgraded by our wonderful Manager, @MasterGabeMOD. Upgrading was a huge deal because now, we are able to successfully add new servers without having to worry about using “too much space”. Go Gabe!

General Updates >

A series of minor changes including:
    • CRP | (Supreme rank and above have WorldEdit permanently
    • SRP | (fixed tokens)
    • nSurvival | (fixed tokens)
    • Skyblock | (added welcome warps, crop hoppers, added end map and its own warp, shop changes, improved crop growth, fixed general bugs, KeepInventory, disabled PvP)
    • Lobby | (removed KitPvP/SMP from the selector, removed HCV NPC)
    As always, changes are viewable here!

Future Plans >

The big plan for IDMC as of right now is the introduction of BattleGrounds (like KitPvP) a PE version of IDMC (pocket edition). The production of OP Prison and mini-games will be delayed as a result, but I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed for these other projects. Stay tuned for next time!

___---=*(+)*=---___

#1 Melodaze, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Jul 1, 2018.