1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Just Curious?

Discussion in 'Hardcore Survival' started by Bananachopper, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bananachopper

Bananachopper Novice

Can i get in trouble for having 913 hoppers collecting gunpowerder and placing them in 272 chests because i rather not be banned or have it destroyed because rule 7 is "No abusive redstone/hopper systems! You do not need 150 hoppers linked to 150 Chests".

My systen dosent cause any lag but i rather be safe than sorry
    Next time if i make something similar i will try to use less hoppers because they do cost alot.

P.S. please dont kill me for having so many hoppers and if i spelt something wrong dont come for me please and thanks xoxox

2. Penguin?

Penguin? Member

As long as it doesn't cause server lag I think you're in the clear. I'm not completely sure, try messaging one of the mods on the server or on discord.

3. Bananachopper

Bananachopper Novice

I would do that but it’s just a lot easier for me to ask on the website and there’s never any staff on the survival server anymore when I’m online so that just leaves discord which I’m too lazy to use

4. michaelmode

michaelmode Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You can PM a staff member through the forums, which would warrant a quicker reply because staff tend to get push notifications from the website. It'd probably be easier. <3

5. Penguin?

Penguin? Member

You can do /staff while on the Minecraft server to see which staff members are online. If there are some online you can do /helpop (problem/question), it doesn't matter what gamemode they are on, they will receive the message and will respond if they are there.

michaelmode likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.