1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Skyblock Gens

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by _DramaAlert_, Mar 4, 2019.

1. _DramaAlert_

_DramaAlert_ Novice

i noticed that normally making a cobble gen dosent get you any redstone i wanted to know if anyone knew how to get redstone and could tell me about it

2. Froxinite

Froxinite Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

You do get Redstone from the Skyblock gens, but rarely. I have a bit of Redstone that I'm willing to give you whenever I see you online. Feel free to message me. o.o

3. michaelmode

michaelmode Master

How sweet. That's my Jennybear. <3

Froxinite likes this.
  4. IdConfirmed | Mackenzie Molloy

Honestly, if you need anything, and I mean anything. Just hit me with a message when I'm online as I enjoy helping people and quite often give anybody anything they ask for.

Froxinite likes this.
  5. michaelmode

michaelmode Master

I'd suggest PM'ing an online staff member after checking /staff, but, I can vouch - Mackenzie is super helpful!

6. FakeLove

FakeLove Novice

did you fix this?

7. IceColdEmerald

To give you an answer to your question. You need to have an island level that is 500 or above in order to get redstone ores from your cobblestone generators. Getting that might be a challenge, but eventually you will get there. But you can also kill witches for getting redstone too. However then you won't get it in the ore formation. If you desperately want it in the ore formation so bad. I suggest you level up your island with the use of blocks that have a high island value, such as: Beacons, diamond blocks, prismarine, sponges, ect. ect.

So in short, either get an island level that is 500+ or kill some witches. I hope this helped. =P