1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Summer Updates And More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by MasterGabeMOD, Jul 8, 2017.

By MasterGabeMOD on Jul 8, 2017 at 9:13 AM
  1. MasterGabeMOD

MasterGabeMOD Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Hi all,

This summer is speeding through fast and many changes have been coming down the highway. Currently, we're in the process of expanding our network by investing into more powerful systems to improve the overall performance of the server. As IDMC continues the path of growing larger as a community, we're working hard to push out more fresh content to the server for everyone to enjoy.

Majority of the community is not well informed on the current updates and changes that are taking place. I would like to address those problems in this post.

Upcoming changes & New servers

SurvivalRP Builders Update

[​IMG]

SurvivalRP's builder update will be the first on our list to come out. This will include multiple changes and enhancements to the server. I'm really excited to get this new update out! You can find out more info here

KitPvP 3.0 Update

[​IMG]

KitPvP has really dried out, but we're preparing to make the greatest comeback ever! KitPvP 3.0 will include a list of new features requested by the community and some fresh ideas made by our staff team. Some of the changes include purchasable kits, player vaults, and a mob farm which drops custom PvP loot.

Prison

[​IMG]

Prison has been a long time requested server that we never got around to, unfortunately. After I saw the amazing support off of my Prison poll, I decided it was time to bring something that everyone would enjoy. Prison will include some custom features that you likely wont see on other servers. The Prison project is one of the largest IDMC projects that I'll be developing and I'm super excited to roll this massive server out this summer!

Release dates

Currently, there is no set date to when we will release these new servers. We will announce the release dates when the servers are ready.

Other

Our friend @Cobwebster recently released the new Creative! All server changes can be found here.

A special thank you to our staff team, build team, management team, our players and our wonderful owners for working so hard to make this server amazing. None of these things would be possible without the love and support of everyone!

Cheers

- MGM

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by MasterGabeMOD, Jul 8, 2017.