1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Survival Updates 2-28-19

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by MasterGabeMOD, Feb 28, 2019.

1. MasterGabeMOD

MasterGabeMOD System Manager
    Staff Member Manager

▶ General
    • [Global] Added a new patch to improve performance for pistons/redstone
    • [Global] Added a limit to some missing mobs to entity manager
    • [Global] You can now mine up tokens by mining diamond ores, emerald ores, iron ores, and gold ores.
    • [Global] Completely removed commands section in the main /shop (Temporary)
    • [Global] MVP/+, you will now need to manually create your elevators due to a bedrock bypass (more info below)
    • [Global] Fixed players not receiving iron golem spawners in donator crate
    • [Global] Removed chair plugin, we will be replacing this with something better
    • [Global] Implemented some further mob optimizations that should help overall 1.13 performance issues with mob ticking
    • [Global] Phantoms have been nerfed down to 1 phantom per chunk
    • [Global] Upped sell prices on wheat, carrots, pumpkin, potatoes and melons
    • [Global] Upped the end border to 15000 for more exploring
    • [Global] Slightly lowered claimblock prices, I know how much this was hurting your bank accounts
    • [Global] You can now easily cancel any quests you're working on. Simply right click on the quest and cancel it
    • [Global] Pulled new source updates for ArtMap
    MVP/+ - The new way to craft elevators is simple:

2 OPTIONS:
    Quartz slab, quartz block (slab must always be on top of quartz block)
    Stone, dirt (stone must be on top of dirt)

The way you do it, simply place the blocks in an area you wish to step on for teleportation. Once you place the combination of blocks, dig 3 to 6 blocks under and place another combination. Keep doing this process until you feel satisfied with how far you want to have your elevator. The elevator will work by simply jumping up or shifting down. You must keep the blocks aligned or they will NOT work.

▶ NOTICE

We have temporarily removed the commands section in /shop until further notice. There has been many issues with sellwands and the token conversation. We are going to be redoing this section to improve it and to insure no exploits can be done. Enjoy everyone

Slimeymimey and imlikettea like this.
  2. imlikettea

imlikettea Active Member

I'm honestly really excited about this, no more "0 tokens". :p

#2 imlikettea, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    Slimeymimey likes this.
  3. michaelmode

michaelmode Master

I bet a lot of people are, haha. Have fun!

imlikettea likes this.
  4. IdConfirmed | Mackenzie Molloy

Thank you so much for fixing numerous bugs, you guys are wonderful Developers and I don't know where IDMC would be right now, hadn't you been here.

Also, referring to another post, please make the whole Aquatic section on /shop have at least some sell value.

5. michaelmode

michaelmode Master

I'd suggest mentioning this in the Suggestions/Feedback forum, which is considered and analyzed daily.