1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

The Reasons Of My Inactivity

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AubreyxBendy, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AubreyxBendy

AubreyxBendy Member

You all must be thinking I quit minecraft or got seriously hurt, or grounded from the pc...
    No, Please keep reading this, That's not the reasons.
    These are the reasons:
    My family was concerned of me being on the computer most of the time, even on school days, because I went to a special school where I only go 2 days a week for only 3 hours, they believed that the pc screen has been straining my eyes. They don't notice I'm not fully engrossed in the pc, I'm still capable of hearing conversations and arguments through my headphones, and I look away from the pc occasionally, I look at my surroundings, I get up when something is wrong, the pc is in the same room as mom is in, mom hardly checks on me. I hardly leave the house, I hate going outside because of dangerous bugs and dirt, I go to therapy and do yoga there.
    but yet, everyone thinks my life is just so "easy". Not even close to easy. Listen, this isn't complaining or an excuse; My biological father has been in the hospital for 2 months now, dying from cancer, mom does not want me seeing his suffering even further than I have already. I haven't seen him for like, 4 months now. Also note my real father left me for his new girlfriend and moved out the 4 months ago. My real father divorced with my mom 6 years ago, and they became friends again a year after the divorce, allowing me to see him. (I pretty much have more than 5 dads) My brother is going to leave on the 19th of July to Iowa since he got accepted for college there, so him and his girlfriend's family are going to move and live there. My brother wants to spend time with me and my younger sister.I have been bullied for years, I was still suffering in school even after my mom put me into this school I said about. And there's more going on than said here, I won't explain about it. Yet, I am not mad at my brother, he's helping me stay away from the computer in a proper manner. Unlike mom's idea, which looked to me to completely strip me from my main hobby, minecraft.
    I know u all must be questioning why I'm on minecraft when experiencing all of this. I don't like being angry and depressed, because too much of it, I may attempt suicide, I have tried suicide frequently. My mom threatened me to stop trying: Threatened me to put me into a mental hospital. Everything going on hits me too often and I do my hobbies to avoid the too-much-depression-and-anger-equals-suicide-attempt-thing. I need to stay happy to hold onto sanity.
    But now.. After my father dies, my brother leaves, my depression and anger will worsen. I will probably get diagnosed with depression eventually. (After lack of minecraft I have worsened with my emotions)
    I don't know how to control my emotions, I never had.

But now, give thanks to my brother stating it's ok to say what my concerns are. He is trying to help me the best he can before he leaves, he's encouraging my other hobbies I never did when I would be on the computer. I have been doing those hobbies as an aid for the lack of my favorite hobby, but I have no joy in typing this, I hardly have any joy left in me.. I think that's enough typing.. wow... but yet, watch this video below, tell me how u feel about me afterwards.

I will come back to being on minecraft almost every day, but with breaks and other activities done, when my feelings restore.

Jupeful ~ Chris, MiNamaJif and Lodada like this.
  2. NuclearPug

NuclearPug Well-Known Member

Wow, I don't think I've ever read anything as sad as this. Welcome back my friend and hopefully things will get better for you. ;c

3. AubreyxBendy

AubreyxBendy Member

Thank u.

Yet I might still be inactive usually, it's my decision, I'll try to come on daily still

#3 AubreyxBendy, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Lodada, BlueMagma3141 and NuclearPug like this.
  4. Lackadaisically

Lackadaisically Well-Known Member

I hope you'll be better soon Wingsio. I'm glad to be called your friend and I'll look out for you.

~Cottonee

5. StudFlake

StudFlake Novice

God bless you and your brother. It truly pained me to read that thread, I couldn't begin to imagine what you're going through. There isn't much I can do for you, but it's important that you know that if you take pleasure in playing Minecraft, iDMC is the place to be. You have countless people here that you can speak to whenever you'd like and care about you. You are not alone.

6. C9bra

C9bra Resident

God left this planet a long time ago, bro

7. AubreyxBendy

AubreyxBendy Member

Yes I've been speaking to several people on here, but I have to be careful to not let my mom see any of it.

8. roo101

roo101 Well-Known Member

:( man ive missed you.. And we will all miss you *bows* Gl

9. MiNamaJif

MiNamaJif Active Member

10. DCminer//Clemont

Amen. Also Wing, Im alive!! YEE

11. LunchablesOG

LunchablesOG Resident

Yo, I feel so bad. 5 dads? That must've been hard. Cancer? That's even harder. Man you got the full load on you man. Hope things turn out to be fine.

Lodada and DCminer//Clemont like this.
  12. Lodada

Lodada Resident

Hope everything gets better in the end :)

Please don’t necropost

13. DCminer//Clemont

What is a Necropost? (ik I sound like 10000 years old but Im kinda rusty on this Site!)

14. Jupeful ~ Chris

I shed a tear by reading this post :(
    Hope everything gets better soon

15. Lodada

Lodada Resident

It’s when you post a message on a thread that’s dead. (The last message was over 1 week ago)

Jupeful ~ Chris likes this.
  16. Jupeful ~ Chris

OMG I didn't realise this thread was old I thought someone just post it XD
    Sorry all didn't know that

Lodada likes this.
  17. Rybo

Rybo Well-Known Member

Locked to avoid further necro-posting or spam.

IDMC_Fan, Jupeful ~ Chris and Lodada like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.