1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Upcoming Events

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Dec 2, 2018.

By Melodaze on Dec 2, 2018 at 9:29 PM
  1. Melodaze

Melodaze Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

[​IMG]

Hey IDMC Network!

Today, we will be hosting a build competition. The theme will be, “Holiday Builds”. Essentially, you can build anything holiday related. However, if you want a chance for your build to be showcased in our upcoming Christmas lobby, you may also build a Christmas tree. The only requirement is that your build is within 40 blocks wide and 100 blocks tall. By entering this competition, you may also earn the chance of becoming a Builder on the network!

Winners will be chosen by the build quality. The overall goal is to make your plot stand out from the rest whilst sticking to the holiday theme. Build whatever you want and we will compare creativity, complexity, and style.

The competition will last for one week. You will be messaged if you win by next week, December 9, 2018. I wish you all the best of luck, may the best builds win! Start now by running the command, /build, upon joining the network (PC). Feel free to showcase any of your builds in our #builds chat on our public Discord.

* If you are building with multiple people, you might not be eligible to win certain prizes unless it's apparent of what you built.

-=*(+)*=-

[​IMG]
    Hello!

From now until next week, December 9, 2018, a fan art challenge will be held. The theme will be, “Holiday Art”. Essentially, you can draw anything holiday related, but have some correlation to iDeactivateMC. By submitting your art, you may earn the chance to be featured in one of iDeactivateMC’s videos as well as earning a rank on the IDMC Network (VIP+)! Art can be digital or hand-drawn, whichever one you prefer.

You will submit your art in the #fan_art channel on our public Discord or, alternatively, you can tweet your art to @iDeactivateMC. Best of luck to all, I hope to see some cool drawings! :)

-=*(+)*=-

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Optimus_is_Cyber
      Optimus_is_Cyber
      I thought this was a summer competition, why moved to December?
    2. TheGachaSquad
      TheGachaSquad
    3. TheGachaSquad
      TheGachaSquad
      Every Monday at my school, we get these news letters of all the upcoming tests, feild trips, etc. Well, the upcoming events Melo tells us, reminds me of the news letter. Haha lol