1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Whitelisted Survival Multiplayer Reset

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Cobwebster, Jan 18, 2018.

By Cobwebster on Jan 18, 2018 at 12:24 AM
  1. Cobwebster

Cobwebster Manager
    Staff Member Manager

We are resetting our white listed SMP gamemode, THIS IS NOT A nSurvival or SurvivalRP reset...

The reset will take place on Saturday, probably about 6PM GMT+0, if you are not currently white listed and you are VIP+ or above you can apply for whitelist HERE

We will backup the old worlds and potentially release a public download, although we cannot promise a working DL (dependant on size)

The SMP server is a whitelisted fully vanilla server which aims to be the most authentic minecraft multiplayer experience.

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Cobwebster, Jan 18, 2018.

1. blaziken26
      blaziken26
      Finally, It needed a reset also FIRST
    2. J_Andrzejewski
      J_Andrzejewski
      I feel like we should have Amplified Biomes this time around. It would add an extra challenge and people could make some very interesting builds.

But, I do agree, SMP does need a reset.
      oFrostyy and BlueMagma3141 like this.
    3. LowlyGentlemen
      LowlyGentlemen
      Dibs on the dragon egg B)

(jkplz, but whoever does get it, I hope will donate it to spawn)
      LAllen71 likes this.
    4. Nornocci
    5. LowlyGentlemen
      LowlyGentlemen
      Too deep man... feels bad...
    6. LAllen71
      LAllen71
      I know that was my first intention :D
      LowlyGentlemen likes this.
    7. itsmejacob21
    8. Hargur100
      Hargur100
      And I Am Still Here Without A Rank Desperate To Get Updates On Whats Happening In The SMP.
    9. Nornocci
      Nornocci
      Quick note: this reset should be delayed until Minecraft 1.14 comes out. The new terrain generation is reason enough to delay the reset. The expected release date of Minecraft 1.14 is in the second quarter of 2018, i.e. within a few months. I think if SMP is reset now, people will be calling for another reset as soon as 1.14 comes out, and it would be a shame if SMP #2 lasted only three months. Just my two cents!
      LowlyGentlemen and Guidoughboy like this.
    10. LowlyGentlemen
      LowlyGentlemen
      Very valid point, but that doesn’t exactly fix that it’s a dead gamemode. Ultimately it depends on what the commuinity wants to do (reset now or 1.14), but my vote would be to wait until 1.14, which was the intended date, but players wanted to go ahead and reset it.

Again, it ultimately depends on what the majority wants.
    11. SCZealot
      SCZealot
      Would there be any way that I could be invited? I've built some pretty neat things over in NS, and I have a perfect record of no bans or mutes on this server, and every other server I've been on.

It would be so cool and good :)
      Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    12. LowlyGentlemen
      LowlyGentlemen
      Even with a perfect record, you have to be VIP+. Only exception is for staff members.
    13. SCZealot
      SCZealot
      Dangit,
      But why can't everyone else have a plainer survival. I mean something as plain as hc vanilla but with antigriefing stuff and no pvp :/
    14. BeefySkate5
      BeefySkate5
      Antigriefing would require a plot plugin, and that is just not Vanilla Survival.
    15. SCZealot
      SCZealot
      It's still vanilla enough for me. As long as there are people there are some bad ones, and /claim easily fixes that :D
    16. LowlyGentlemen
      LowlyGentlemen
      There’s also nSurvival and SurvivalRP. SMP is just a bonus for donators and kinda like a VIP club.
      MrMuskee likes this.
    17. SCZealot
      SCZealot
      Yeah, but you see, I have a few problems. 1 I have /fly in ns, and I hate it. 2 /shop is too op. 3 I don't understand how srp works.
    18. CiciSparklez
      CiciSparklez
      will people who are whitelisted as in VIP+ and up stay on the white list?
    19. Nornocci
      Nornocci
      Absolutely. As long as you haven't been removed from the whitelist for breaking the rules of SMP, you will still be eligible to play.