1. Join our server today:
    play.idmchub.net
Dismiss Notice
Join the IDMC Network today:
play.idmchub.net

Youtube Rank Requirements

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Sep 7, 2018.

By Melodaze on Sep 7, 2018 at 6:58 AM
  1. Melodaze

Melodaze Head Administrator
    Staff Member Head Administrator

IDMC Network | [YouTuber] Rank
    We've decided to make some major changes with how we give out YouTuber the rank because it has become obvious to us that the requirements were way too high. With this in mind, we have decided to waive the 25k subscriber count as we know subscribers don't make a channel... good content does.

To gain YouTuber status on the IDMC Network you now need to just upload IDMC related videos; they can be tutorials, showcases or just you having fun with friends. There are no hard set limits, however, you will be judged on your quality, creativity and how many videos you upload. Views are relevant, but not the defining factor in determining whether you can get the rank or not.

It's also important to note that the YouTuber rank will represent active YouTubers. If your upload schedule becomes non-existent, your rank is subject to removal. We're not asking for daily/weekly uploads, this is just to ensure a good quality of standard.

VIDEO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
    • "IDMC Server" or some variation of this and the server IP address needs to be present in the title or description.
    • There are no exceptions for unwatchable, poor quality or audio.
    * It's likely that videos with no views will not be judged unless the quality and production of the video are amazing and we want to promote you.
    * There will also be a section in our Discord server dedicated to YouTube and videos in general, of which you can take advantage of and promote your videos.
    * There will be no toleration for rule breaking. Rank removal is a possible punishment!

If you think that your channel meets these requirements and you have what it takes to become a YouTuber...
    APPLY HERE
    *Only Apply when you have actual IDMC Videos uploaded*

Mate, seriously, if you really can't think of any ideas, just make a server trailer video!

#1 Melodaze, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Melodaze, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Slimeymimey
      Slimeymimey
      Sounds nice, I bet you'll have a lot of applications over the next few days.

monellaj said that I should apply. I don't think that I will get accepted but it's worth a shot.
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    2. Centi. .Meter
      Centi. .Meter
      yeet, I make videos but mostly music, sometimes mc. I used to make videos on IDMC so I may start them again
    3. qwertyqwerty
      qwertyqwerty
      Glad the requirements aren't so high anymore. Who knows, maybe I will have a shot at getting YouTube rank.
    4. Potato Mak Jo
    5. Cobwebster
      Cobwebster
      It always worth a shot! regardless if accepted or not making videos can be a lot of fun :)
    6. BlackDead_1
      BlackDead_1
      Finally a reason for me to upload on idmc >_>
    7. Baga
      Baga
      I am a youtuber just started and have joined account with Zed_NinerNiner.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    8. Jupeful
      Jupeful
      A good time to start a YouTube channel. ^-^
      Cobwebster and Slimeymimey like this.
    9. Zed
      Zed
      Slimeymimey and LAllen71 like this.
    10. LAllen71
      LAllen71
      Nice idea! Hope it goes well. Hopefully uploads will be out of this world, so you’ll be in with a chance of a rank :)
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    11. InspiredNugget
      InspiredNugget
      Cool, Cant wait to see how many people advertise, the server really needs it. I hope we can get more youtubers to help out unfortunately I am not a youtuber but I might post a video here an there even though they will be very bad. Like the changes, keep it up.
      Slimeymimey likes this.
    12. AdianCraft
      AdianCraft
      It would be cool to see YT rank on the server! I am very excited to see people with that rank!

Questions:

What permission can YT rank do?

Why would YT rank be useful?

Does it matter to have YT rank?

Please reply!
    13. Melodaze
      Melodaze
      1) YouTube rank doesn’t have a lot of in-game perks. Depending on how beneficial it is, we will consider adding more perks. You guys can feel free to suggest if you’d like!

2) It’s useful because there would be more community interactions with the players, helping us. However, it could help grow your channel as a result too.

3) Having the YouTube rank doesn’t make you any different. It just shows you have a passion for creating great content for players to watch and enjoy. :)
    14. NeonAwesoma123Gaming
      NeonAwesoma123Gaming
      Lol Wow, This is 100% cool, a Youtube Rank, who else has it? I don't... :(
    15. SpankyGamer2004
      SpankyGamer2004
      I just submitted an application for the Youtuber rank. Been on youtube for over 3 years without anyone noticing what i create. I hope this gives me a chance to keep doing what i love :D